WHEN ONLY THE STRONGEST, MOST ADVANCED WILL DO.
Hardworking. Smart. Bigger, yet lighter than the previous generation. Silverado LTZ Premium is built to get the job done right – every time.
RISE AND SHINE
With its bold proportions and broad-shouldered appeal, Silverado LTZ Premium owns the road. The muscular stance, chiselled hood and striking horizontal elements let you know this truck shares the iconic Chevrolet truck bloodline. Inside and out you’ll be greeted by premium features on a big scale.
CLASS-LEADING POWER† , AND THEN SOME
There’s a new kind of power in town. Silverado LTZ Premium takes capability to a new level by combining the performance of an advanced 6.2L V8 with surprising efficiency and refinement. It also features enhanced torque delivery and an advanced Autotrac system in the form of a 2-speed automatic, active transfer case. This system provides five modes: Auto 4WD, 4HI, 4LO, 2HI and Neutral, in addition to an automatic mode that seamlessly delivers power based on the road conditions and driving style.
Silverado LTZ Premium’s advanced 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 delivers the power you’d expect, and then some, doing so with the highly efficient 10-speed auto transmission and smart Dynamic Fuel Management. From highway cruising to off-road adventure, you can count on Silverado being up for it. And yes, the V8 rumble is included.
Silverado features best-in-class V8 power and
MAXIMUM TRAILER WEIGHT
Up to 4.5-tonnes†
DRIVE MODE SELECTOR
The road ahead isn’t always a smooth one, but with the available Drive Mode Selector, you’ll be able to adjust your truck’s performance with the simple turn of a dial. Available modes include:
THE MOST FUNCTIONAL BED OF ANY PICKUP
Chevrolet took the hardest-working part of the truck and designed it to be lighter, larger and stronger. Durabed combines roll-formed high-strength steel with more standard cargo bed volume. There are also 12 standard tie-downs and innovative features like an industry-first power-up/-down tailgate.
STAY CONFIDENT WHILE YOU TOW
Silverado LTZ Premium offers advanced trailering technology that helps keep you strong and steady on the open road.
Silverado comes standard with the industry-first Advanced Trailer System. To ensure safe towing, the system includes pre-departure checklist, light sequencing, maintenance reminders, security alerts. The system can also provide prompt tow reminders, provide trailer electrical diagnostics and monitor tyre.
This feature is designed to allow the driver to use the touchscreen display to see certain stationary obstacles located behind the vehicle when traveling in reverse at low speeds. This feature is especially helpful when backing up to hitch your trailer.
Tow mode on Silverado adjusts the shift schedule in the automatic transmission to prevent “hunting” for the correct gear while towing.
Make sure everything is secure before hitting the open road with this built-in checklist.
Create named profiles for your trailers so you’ll have info like trailer mileage and tyre pressure, maintenance reminders and Tow/Haul mode reminders at your fingertips.
To help you ensure that all of your truck and trailer lights are in working order, this feature activates your brake lights and turn signals so you can perform a visual inspection.
Provides trailer maintenance reminders for things like brakes, tyres and wheel bearings based on time or mileage.
Silverado LTZ Premium offers a number of features that help make a long day of towing easy, including the proven technology of Trailer Sway Control, Hill Start Assist and Auto Grade Braking. There are also segment firsts like Trailer Theft Alert, Electric Parking and Brake Hookup Assist.
Should your trailer become unhitched while your Silverado is parked, this industry-first technology can sound the horn and flash the lights to alert you.
When the system detects that a trailer is hooked up to your Silverado, this feature can remind you to engage Tow/Haul mode, which improves acceleration while hauling a heavy load.
This feature checks the pressure and temperature of the air inside of up to four trailer tyres to help detect potential blowouts.
When driving in Reverse with Hitch View† active, the industry-first Electric Parking Brake Hookup Assist automatically sets the parking brake when you shift to Park to help you avoid any unintentional vehicle roll when hitching.
SEEING IS BELIEVING WITH UP TO 15 CAMERA VIEWS†
SEEING IS BELIEVING WITH UP TO 15 CAMERA VIEWS†
Silverado LTZ Premium offers up to 15 camera views† — all working to improve your towing job from start to finish. They can make it easier to get hitched up, provide confidence while you’re on the road, and even help you maneuver into tight spots when you’re ready to park.
A CABIN THAT WORKS FOR YOU
With this comfortable cabin, you enjoy spacious refinement on the way to work and rugged functionality when you get there.
The cabin is bigger in almost every way, offering more shoulder room and rear passenger space than the previous generation, plus best-in-class front head and leg room.
Let the outside in with Silverado’s Power Sunroof, or create your own climate with Dual-zone Climate Control, heated steering wheel and heated front seats.
NEW STORAGE SOLUTIONS
Two segment-first rear-seatback storage compartments, rear underseat storage and a spacious compartment in the available centre console offer the room you need to store your gear while you’re on the go.
HEAD UP DISPLAY
To help you keep your eyes on the road, Silverado comes standard with a multi-colour 15-inch diagonal Head-Up Display that can project information like your vehicle’s speed and active safety alerts onto your widescreen.
WORK YOUR CONNECTIONS
From hands-free calling to wireless charging, Silverado LTZ Premium offers the technology you need to stay connected from the worksite to the campsite.
SAFETY IS SILVERADO'S STRENGTH
Built with a high-strength-steel safety cage and active safety features, Silverado LTZ Premium is designed to help keep you safe on the road.
Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle Owner's Manual for more important feature limitations and information.
FORWARD COLLISION ALERT
- Can alert you when it detects that a front-end collision is imminent with a vehicle that you are following
- Also can alert you if you are following a detected vehicle much too closely
AUTOMATIC EMERGENCY BRAKING
- When traveling at speeds less than 80kph, the system can alert you if it detects that a front-end collision situation is imminent with a vehicle ahead that you are following
- Camera technology is used to automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver’s hard braking
- May even help avoid the collision at very low speeds
ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL — CAMERA
- This feature can automatically maintain a driver-selected gap time from the detected vehicle you’re following while you steer
- Can reduce the need for the driver to frequently brake and accelerate while driving
FRONT PEDESTRIAN BRAKING
- At speeds below 80kph in the daytime, the system can help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a pedestrian it detects directly ahead of you
- It provides pedestrian alerts and can even automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver’s hard braking
- Limited nighttime and low visibility performance
LANE CHANGE ALERT WITH SIDE BLIND ZONE ALERT
- Can provide side-mirror visual alerts when a detected moving vehicle is quickly approaching or is in your side blind zone
REAR CROSS TRAFFIC ALERT
- This feature can warn you of detected left or right cross traffic behind your truck when you’re in Reverse
FOLLOWING DISTANCE INDICATOR
- Displays the gap time between your vehicle and a detected vehicle you’re following to help you decide if you are following much too closely
LANE KEEP ASSIST WITH LANE DEPARTURE WARNING
- The feature uses a brief, gentle steering wheel turn to alert you when you may be unintentionally drifting out of detected lane lines, so you can steer to stay safely in your lane
- If needed, you may also receive additional Lane Departure Warning alerts
- System alerts do not occur if you’re using your turn signal or it detects you may be intentionally leaving your lane
SAFETY ALERT SEAT
- Uses left, right, or both-side driver seat vibration pulses to help you identify the direction of potential crashes so you can quickly take action
- You can also switch to beeping crash avoidance alerts
Due to ongoing supply-chain disruptions caused by a global resource shortage, certain vehicle features shown may be limited, available post vehicle delivery or are no longer available. Please contact your local GMSV Dealer for updated information about current availability.