OUR STRONGEST, MOST CAPABLE SILVERADO HD EVER.
With a heavy-duty powertrain, innovative towing technologies, and a large and functional Durabed, Silverado HD LTZ Premium pulls up ready to work.
TOWING THAT PULLS RANK.
The Silverado HD LTZ Premium has a maximum towing capability of up to 4.5 tonnes.† The HD LTZ Premium offers an impressive towing confidence you need while tackling the biggest jobs with ease.
THERE'S STRENGTH IN NUMBERS.
Silverado HD LTZ Premium offers up to 15 camera views† - all working to improve your towing job from start to finish. These views come in handy when you need to get hitched up, back up, or just manoeuvre the road around you.
ADVANCED TRAILERING SYSTEM
The segment-first Advanced Trailering System lets you create customised trailer profiles to monitor important information, from hitching to driving.
Available features include:
- Predeparture checklists
- Exterior trailer lighting diagnostics
- Trailer maintenance reminders
- Trailer tyre pressure/temperature monitoring†
A multi-colour 15-inch diagonal Head-Up Display projects speed, navigation and available active safety alerts onto your windshield so you can keep your eyes on the road.
Silverado HD LTZ Premium delivers innovative features to help provide a more stable and confident trailering experience, including:
- StabiliTrak® Electronic Stability Control System with Trailer Sway Control
- Tow/Haul mode
- Available Digital Variable Steering Assist
- Auto Grade Braking
TOP-NOTCH TECH TO STAY ON TOP OF IT ALL.
Silverado HD LTZ Premium offers the technology you need to stay charged and connected on the road and at the jobsite.
TAKE ON ANY UNDERTAKING
This heavy-duty truck doesn’t disappoint. Silverado HD LTZ Premium offers a robust powertrain to help get the job done – and done well. The legendary Duramax® 6.6L Turbo-Diesel V8 is paired with an all-new 10-speed automatic transmission.
Duramax® 6.6L Turbo-Diesel V8
Designed to produce outstanding power and responsive torque, this 6.6L Turbo-Diesel engine includes a GM segment-exclusive air induction system and a variable geometry turbocharger.
MAXIMUM TRAILER WEIGHT
Up to 4.5-tonnes.†
Silverado HD LTZ Premium is made with high-strength steel where you need it without compromising efficiency. From the frame to the cargo bed floor, this heavy-duty truck is engineered with seven different types of steel – each gauge chosen to be stronger, lighter and more durable than the previous generation.
PUT THE JOB TO DURABED.
The heavyweight champion of loads, Durabed offers more cargo volume and it’s the most functional bed in its class. With 12 standard tie-downs and LED cargo area lighting, it’s the bed you need when you need to put a job to bed.
THE BEAUTY OF SOLID ARCHITECTURE.
Silverado HD LTZ Premium is an efficient no-nonsense performer with a solid structure. The long wheelbase, high cab and large cargo bed work together to help you get the job done.
Silverado HD LTZ Premium is a step ahead with integrated BedSteps that provide convenient access to the front of the cargo bed.
Large door-mounted mirrors offer power adjustment, folding and extending capability.
STAY ON TOP OF SAFETY.
Whether you’re putting it to work or taking it on vacation, Silverado HD LTZ Premium offers the available safety technologies to help you stay alert on the road or jobsite.
Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for more important feature limitations and information.
FRONT AND REAR PARK ASSIST† LANE CHANGE ALERT WITH SIDE BLIND ZONE ALERT
- Can provide distance alerts to nearby detected objects in front of or behind your vehicle to help you park and avoid collisions at low speeds
REAR CROSS TRAFFIC ALERT
- Can warn you of detected left or right cross traffic behind your vehicle when you’re in Reverse
- Displays warning triangles with left/right indicator arrows on the Rear Vision Camera screen
- System issues audible beeps or directional pulses with the Safety Alert Seat
FORWARD COLLISION ALERT
- Can warn you if it detects a potential front-end with a vehicle that you are following so you can quickly take action
- It can also provide a tailgating alert if you are following a vehicle much too closely
LANE DEPARTURE WARNING
- Can alert you if you might be unintentionally drifting out of detected lane lines so you can quickly take action
- It will not alert you if you’re using your turn signal or it detects you may be intentionally leaving your lane
AUTOMATIC EMERGENCY BRAKING
- When traveling at speeds less than 80km/h the system works with Forward Collision Alert to help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a detected vehicle you’re following
- Camera technology is used to automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver’s hard braking
- Can automatically turn the vehicle’s high beam headlamps on and off according to surrounding traffic conditions
SAFETY ALERT SEAT
- Uses left, right or both-side driver seat vibration pulses to help you identify the direction of potential crashes so you can quickly take action
- You can also switch to beeping crash avoidance alerts